Saturday, August 9, 2008

"Finished":

I have finished copying and pasting all of my posts from my old blog: http://in-correct.blogspot.com/ but I still have to add all the labels, colors, and paragraphs, which means retyping all of them in the correct format... And I am also going to customize the fonts for each post. Because of all of the other things I have to do, I think I revise all these posts at the rate of 3 each month, with the same number of new posts afterwards. I have AdSense on this BlogSpot, which is one of 3 websites that I have all of that set up on, and I am hoping that over the years the page views will help, along with sample blog posts that I will use whenever I apply for any type of online writing job. In between all of that, I will also post reviews of all kinds of things, usually negative, since I am probably going to be the next Andy Rooney...

No comments:

Post a Comment