Monday, June 4, 2007

"Job Frusteration":

This blog contains very important information for you to know about if you live in the United States. To live in the United States, you need to go to school, and it would be very helpful if you finished it. I went to school and finished it, but it was very difficult because the school that I attended was highly unethical. You also need your Birth Certificate, Social Security ID Card, a Photo ID, and also a Driving Permit & Driver's Liscence. You also need a wallet to keep some of these things in. Because of custodial parents that just don't seem to care, I got those three things after I graduated. The other two I am still working on. I also have a bank account. They are also helpful. So are Debit Cards, Online Banking, Ebay, Computers, Internet, and other things.You also need a place to sleep. And you also need an address and phone number whenever you apply for jobs. I do not agree with the idea that money is not important or something... It is absolutely necessary to survive, unless you know how how to make everything yourself, including solar panels.Anyways, finding a job can be very very frusterating. Any job application will most likely ask for an address and a phone number. What if you have neither of these?? And perhaps you have heard of the "work at home" things... I will not want to work at home unless I have a home & have a home that feels like one. Otherwise I will "work at home" someplace else.I know many things about the work at home things, and how to apply for them.Lots of them cost money. Be careful. If they cost money, they are probably not worth it. Right now I need JOBS, and not investments, but I might be able to do them later. When searching for a job, you need to know the correct word, which is "Telecommute" I search that word and I get a lot better job listings than searching with different words. However, That means that you filter out all the scams, and you still have to find a really good job. Writing over the internet can be very difficult, and they probably don't pay enough, especially if it is freelance. As I get ready to go to college in my town, and as I get ready to go to move, I just don't have the time & energy to write. So I don't like writing over the internet, and I don't recommend it. And I am getting annoyed when it says "partial telecommute" or they want many years experience, and a bunch of college degrees or something. I don't like how they make it look very easy for them, and I probably should write something like this: "Hello job people!! I am a high school graduate that is entering college and I know how to build websites by using notepad. When I finish my website, I will bring all of it online. I know how to draw and write and have learned many skills. However, I am also seeking 100% Telecommute positions and I do not yet have a bunch of degrees or experience. I am entry level or whatever. But you can certainly go ahead and proceed with hiring me". And then I think about it some more, and look at all the common jobs available, and see how little of them require a high school diploma!! There are jobs where you can get discounts if you purchase items at their company/business and most of them hire people as young as 16, and there are jobs that require at least one college degree... Very frusterating, or interesting, I am not sure which.

No comments:

Post a Comment