Monday, May 18, 2009

ACLU:

Because Freedom Can't Protect Itself.

and neither can the ACLU!!

I have a ban FOR EVER on campus housing. I cannot apply for work there, or apply to reside there. I do not want to do that, nor do I want to attend college anymore. I still do not want to have these false accusations on my permanent academic record. I also have "temporary" bans on the rest of the campus and for enrollment.

I still think that part of what happened to me were a political reasons, one agenda was to make sure I was homeless. If I wanted to appeal, and this is of course being forced off campus, then I have to have a working telephone number. I did not. Another reason that I am banned is because I was set up. That "masked" person must have framed me, and I of course do not have any proof. They do not have proof either, but the administrators do have the power of tyranny. They can decide what punishments to use on whoever they want to, for whatever they did or did not do. This is wrong, and a much better and actual discipline policy should be started. Doesn't this sound like something that would interest the ACLU? Don't they have priority to represent cases that can also help others as a result?

I guess not.

I never was interested in the ACLU to send my complaint, because they do not have email. They also do not have a telephone number, and instead, a menu, and eventually an automated message saying... to leave a message.

Because they have limited staff and are unable to answer calls.

So they might as well not even have the phone number.

Ruling that out, all that is left is regular mail. The type that has rising postage costs and the possibility of a shortened delivery week. The risks of the mail getting lost. The SLOWEST way to deliver things, unless you want to deliver things to them in person and travel on foot for example.

16 months later, I immediately sent my complaint to the ACLU. I mailed it to them a few months ago. One reason I loathed mailing is because at the time I did not have a printer, up to date software, etc. I do now, but since I did not then, I neatly wrote them what happened. A lot happened, so it took a few pages. I also thought since they think email is unsecure, that my handwriting a letter would make them think that the message is more secure and more genuine. It does not matter because I could care less what they think. I think that their shunning of email addresses and online forms is just terrible. I picked OCR because of their online form, and because it makes sense to notify OCR, because it is with the U.S. Department of EDUCATION, which manages EDUCATIONal facilities. If you can see the word EDUCATION in both of those phrases, then you can easily see that it makes sense to notify OCR. OCR has VERY limited categories of discrimination. ACLU does not. It has MUCH more categories, which includes Due Process, and Student Rights And Academic Freedom.

Well!!

The Student Rights And Academic Freedom category is very obvious. Surely ACLU can help... I will click on "Get Help".

There is a form to PRINT, not send. I asked a friend to print it for me, and I included a copy of the terrible letter the university gave to me, and my detailed hand written attachment.

I sent it in the regular mail because I could not send it online, with email, or by calling their phone.

I mailed it and still have not received a response. I called their automated number and still nothing.

And I didn't get any help.

I also called another Human Rights organization. They called back and they just said "get a lawyer" "start looking down the yellow pages".

These organizations must be just as corrupt as the facilities that are cruel to people.

So to review this very bad organization, it is unfortunate that nobody wants to help me. It is unfortunate that it is so easy to discriminate against somebody and so difficult for the victims to defend themselves. It is also ridiculous to have filing limitations and even worse to not have online forms and email. And even a limited telephone line!! If you want ACLU to help, perhaps you should consider what happened to me and that the ACLU did not even answer my complaint.

Because Freedom Can't Protect Itself.

and neither can the ACLU!!

I have a ban FOR EVER on campus housing. I cannot apply for work there, or apply to reside there. I do not want to do that, nor do I want to attend college anymore. I still do not want to have these false accusations on my permanent academic record. I also have "temporary" bans on the rest of the campus and for enrollment.

I still think that part of what happened to me were a political reasons, one agenda was to make sure I was homeless. If I wanted to appeal, and this is of course being forced off campus, then I have to have a working telephone number. I did not. Another reason that I am banned is because I was set up. That "masked" person must have framed me, and I of course do not have any proof. They do not have proof either, but the administrators do have the power of tyranny. They can decide what punishments to use on whoever they want to, for whatever they did or did not do. This is wrong, and a much better and actual discipline policy should be started. Doesn't this sound like something that would interest the ACLU? Don't they have priority to represent cases that can also help others as a result?

I guess not.

I never was interested in the ACLU to send my complaint, because they do not have email. They also do not have a telephone number, and instead, a menu, and eventually an automated message saying... to leave a message.

Because they have limited staff and are unable to answer calls.

So they might as well not even have the phone number.

Ruling that out, all that is left is regular mail. The type that has rising postage costs and the possibility of a shortened delivery week. The risks of the mail getting lost. The SLOWEST way to deliver things, unless you want to deliver things to them in person and travel on foot for example.

16 months later, I immediately sent my complaint to the ACLU. I mailed it to them a few months ago. One reason I loathed mailing is because at the time I did not have a printer, up to date software, etc. I do now, but since I did not then, I neatly wrote them what happened. A lot happened, so it took a few pages. I also thought since they think email is unsecure, that my handwriting a letter would make them think that the message is more secure and more genuine. It does not matter because I could care less what they think. I think that their shunning of email addresses and online forms is just terrible. I picked OCR because of their online form, and because it makes sense to notify OCR, because it is with the U.S. Department of EDUCATION, which manages EDUCATIONal facilities. If you can see the word EDUCATION in both of those phrases, then you can easily see that it makes sense to notify OCR. OCR has VERY limited categories of discrimination. ACLU does not. It has MUCH more categories, which includes Due Process, and Student Rights And Academic Freedom.

Well!!

The Student Rights And Academic Freedom category is very obvious. Surely ACLU can help... I will click on "Get Help".

There is a form to PRINT, not send. I asked a friend to print it for me, and I included a copy of the terrible letter the university gave to me, and my detailed hand written attachment.

I sent it in the regular mail because I could not send it online, with email, or by calling their phone.

I mailed it and still have not received a response. I called their automated number and still nothing.

And I didn't get any help.

I also called another Human Rights organization. They called back and they just said "get a lawyer" "start looking down the yellow pages".

These organizations must be just as corrupt as the facilities that are cruel to people.

So to review this very bad organization, it is unfortunate that nobody wants to help me. It is unfortunate that it is so easy to discriminate against somebody and so difficult for the victims to defend themselves. It is also ridiculous to have filing limitations and even worse to not have online forms and email. And even a limited telephone line!! If you want ACLU to help, perhaps you should consider what happened to me and that the ACLU did not even answer my complaint.

No comments:

Post a Comment